Your contract is with INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. Registered office for INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. is Božidara Kunca 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Travel agency code HR-AB-01-070084125. Company registration number: 85868429971
INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. organizes activities and events under Stagcroatia brand name. The contract is made under Croatian Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Croatian Courts. Separate terms and conditions as outlined below cover each element of your event or activity. Every attempt has been made to use clear and concise language in these terms and conditions, if any terminology has been used which is not fully understood, please feel free to contact us for clarification before you sign the contract.
Bookings For Events Or Activities Only
Bookings are valid after
- The appropriate deposit has been paid and
- The booking has been confirmed in writing (including any advice by e-mail) by Stagcroatia / INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. to the contractor / lead customer. The event or activity that you and your party have booked is as described in our final confirmation letter issued once all money has been collected.
2. The contractor / lead person who submits an enquiry certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons expected to attend the event, including those substituted or added at a later date. The lead person must be 18 years or over.
3. A deposit of 30% of total package value must accompany bookings, and this is nonrefundable. The balance together with any insurance premium payable under clause 8 must be paid at least FOUR weeks prior to the commencement of the event or activity. If the booking is within 4 weeks of the event or activity, payment in full is required at the time of booking.
4. If the booking is a present or gift for another person we will provide you with a voucher for the particular activity or event you have chosen upon receipt of full payment. The voucher will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the booking. The voucher may be redeemed during that period subject to any cancellation charges that may apply under clause 5.
Cancellation and Amendment
5. If you wish to cancel any part of the booking you should advise us immediately by telephone or email followed by a confirmatory letter which must be signed by the lead person who originally submitted the enquiry. INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the total cost as follows:
- 31+ days notice 30% of the charge
- 30 till 21 days notice 50% of the charge
- 21 till 14 days notice 70% of the charge
- 14 till arrival day notice 100% of the charge.
6. If you wish to make amendments to your booking we will do our best to check on availability with our suppliers and advise you if this is possible and any additional price to pay. INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. reserves the right to apply cancellation charges to any individual element of the package as described in Clause 5.
7. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control require the cancellation of the event or activity, we reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund money already paid by you. In the unlikely event that the supplier of the event or activity withdraws it from our programme, we reserve the right to substitute another similar event or activity. We cannot guarantee that all the facilities and equipment described in the Stagcroatia web site will be available. The photographs and descriptions used are examples of the facilities and equipment used for that type of event or activity.
COVID 19 - In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control require the cancellation of the event like global Covid 19 pandemic full amount will be refunded.
8. You agree to pay us a deposit of 30% of the full fee to secure a booking and the balance of the total cost in accordance with clause 3. If you fail to pay INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. by the due date, your event or activity may be cancelled and the cancellation charges in clause 5 will apply.
9. All persons attending an event organised by INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. are advised to organise their own travel and health insurance also covering the risk of participation in the event or activity. All participants are taking part in activities at their own responsibility.
Health, Safety And Fitness
10. Many events and activities require a good level of fitness strength and endurance and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate level. Many events are not recommended for those with any disability, illness or infirmity. You should check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the event or activity. If you are disabled or less mobile we will be pleased to help you to select particular events or activities which are suitable to your requirements.
11. Many events and activities require a high level of concentration and the use of alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden and if you or any member of your party have, at the discretion of our suppliers, been using drink or drugs, they reserve the right to cancel your participation forthwith, and no refunds will be paid.
12. Any damage caused by the contractor / lead person or any of the participants of an activity or event will be charged directly to the contractor / lead person. This will include any intentional damage or damage arising from unreasonable behaviour to suppliers' equipment, machinery, furnishings (including hotels) and public areas within the facilities booked by you. The management of our suppliers have the right to refuse ongoing services or entry to their premises to any individual whose behaviour is in their sole opinion inappropriate.
"STAGCROATIA" is a registered trade mark and trading style of the INCENTIVE Travel agency ltd.
The personal data we collect is that you provide as a result of:
- Placing a reservation with us
- Making an enquiry online
- Telephone conversations
- Email or written communication
- Participating in a STAGCROATIA holiday programme
- Making a booking on the website
- Sending an enquiry to one of the administration email addresses
The data you provide can include, but is not limited to, your name, address, details of purchase made and your email address. We may also record details of any disability or health and dietary needs you, or members of your party may have at the time of booking an event or service. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations.
Disclosure of your information
In order to complete your booking, we will also need to collect information about you, and others included in your group, to pass to third parties (eg, relevant hotels, excursion operators, activity providers, etc) for the purposes of satisfying your booking. The information collected may include, but is not exclusively limited to, details such as your name, your address (in order to send the confirmation invoice and travel documentation to you), your email address and telephone number (if we need to contact you about your booking urgently), and the same details of those in your party. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
How we will use your information:
We will keep the information you provide with other information we have from your dealings with us secure (whether the information is paper based or held in our computerised databases) and will use it to:
- administer any services and/or products we provide you with
- understand your preferences and profile so that we can improve the services we offer; and
- to enable us to provide you with offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience.
We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this website. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information you may call us on +385 95 9012724 or write to us at Incentive Travel agency ltd., whose registered offices are at Božidara Kunca 5, 10000 , Zagreb.
Incentive Travel ltd. may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
Erste&Steiermärkische Bank d.d.
Ul. grada Vukovara 269D, 10000, Zagreb
Bank account / IBAN: HR3024020061100965299
Swift / BIC code: ESBCHR22